Sandrine Abessera Dishes On Her Brand Sandrine Rose
If you love meeting female fashion founders as much as we do, you absolutely need to be introduced to Sandrine Abessera.
Her brand, Sandrine Rose, is influenced by Parisian style and craftsmanship. Born in Paris herself, Sandrine is the ultimate cool-girl who has a lot to give. We just had to know more, and she was kind enough to answer all of our most burning questions, below!
Name: Sandrine Abessera
IG Handle: @sandrineroseofficial
1. Sandrine is not one to follow trends.
2. Her brand, Sandrine Rose, is the epitome of relaxed luxury.
"Showcased through the brand's effortless silhouettes and distinct embroidery, each piece has a timeless versatility ideal for everyday, all-day wear."
Also read about: The Djerf Avenue Pieces You NEED In Your Life
3. She loves rocking a harem pant, tee and heels when she's in a rush.
4. Sandrine refers to her personal style as sophisticated and casual.
"I dress very sophisticated casual. I am inspired by vintage clothes, denim oldies, workers' clothing and army uniforms."
5. She's a sucker for cozy cashmere sweaters.
Also read about: 7 Pairs of Sneakers Our Fashion Editors Plan on Wearing This Fall
6. The best piece of advice she's ever received was from her dad when he said:
"Never give up on your dream."
7. Sandrine has a special place in her heart for vintage clothing.
"I love my 16-years-old vintage Levi's 501 and Wrangler jacket, vintage tees and sneakers."
8. She wants people who wear her designs to feel really good when they wear them.
9. She's been wearing The Jumpsuit ($198) from her brand on repeat.
"My jumpsuit is so easy to wear and you look dressed up and cool without thinking too much about it."
Want to meet more female fashion founders? Look HERE to learn all about Jules LeBlanc and her brand VELANCHE.