Demi Lovato & Taylor Swift Have Performed Some Of The Most Magical Covers Ever
We live for times when one of our fave artists decides to cover a song by another of our fave artists. It's almost better than summer vacation (calm down, we said ~almost~)! Listen to these 11 covers right now to give your life that dose of musical magic it's been missing.
1. Demi Lovato's cover of Hozier's "Take Me To Church" gave us straight up chills! Her powerful voice just does something so magical to this song.
2. Little Mix covering One Direction's "Drag Me Down"? PRICELESS!!!! We would give anything to see them perform it with the 1D boys.
3. This cover is a major throwback, but we still can't get over Fifth Harmony channeling their inner Spice Girls for their "Wannabe" cover.
6. Charli XCX brought her punk vibe to Tay's "Shake It Off" and it's everything we've ever wanted and so much more. We're also feeling the girl band aesthetic going on!
7. Alessia Cara slowed down Taylor's "Bad Blood" for an acoustic cover that you absolutely need in your life. The rap game is strong in this one.
8. One more Taylor Swift cover, because this is the BEST one yet! Miranda Sings covered "Wildest Dreams" and it fulfilled all of our wildest dreams. We kind of wish Colleen wasn't a part of it though…
9. There are enough covers of Taylor Swift songs to make the world go round, so we get so hype when Tay decides to return the favor and do a cover of her own. Her slowed down rendition of Vance Joy's "Riptide" proves just how musically talented she is.
10. Our fave musical couple, Dove Cameron and Ryan McCartan, served up serious couple goals in their cover of Andy Grammer's "Honey I'm Good". How cute are they?!?!
Need even MORE covers in your life? Take a look at our definitive ranking of all of Cimorelli's Taylor Swift covers here!