Here's Everything You Need To Know About Frilliance Founder Fiona Frills
Fiona Frills is a natural creative and entrepreneur who was born to shine.
The 18-year-old beauty influencer first made a name for herself as a YouTube beauty guru with her fun and informative hauls, tutorials and reviews, before also branching out into the beauty product industry. By the age of 13, she was the founder and CEO of her own teen beauty brand, Frilliance, made by a teen, for teens. Frilliance was developed to combat the frustration Fiona felt when she saw that most beauty brands just didn't understand teens—of their skin—offering great products specifically for young skin at affordable price points.
We strongly believe that Fiona's adventure in the beauty world is only getting started, and he's everything we learned about her as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Photo credit: Steve DiBartolomio)
Full Name: Fiona Frills
Hometown: Bay Area, California
Birthday: October 10
1. When she's dreaming up her next products, Fiona looks to all kinds of places for inspiration.
"It depends on the beauty or skincare product I am focusing on. I look at stores for hours and see what is missing, something that I want and can't find. I also like to look on TikTok and see if I can make useful adjustments to items that already exist. Social media and browsing stores are my inspiration spots."
2. Her dream vacation would a trip to Santorini, Greece.
"The architecture and the water are so beautiful. "
3. What's the one thing Fiona can't stop doing on social media? Her work!
"Social media is my job, so I am always using it"
4. When she's not on the job, however, she also loves using her phone to take a bit of a walk down memory lane.
"I also like to go through my photos from over the years whenever I am waiting at the airport."
5. For her 15th birthday, she got to see Drake perform live, and it was the best concert she's ever attended.
"I have always loved him. I got to the pit section and made eye contact with Drake. I was fangirling."
6. Fiona's favorite Disney villain is Cruella de Vil because of her awesome black and white color scheme.
7. Her car never fails to make her happy.
"My car makes me so happy; it was my first big girl purchase. I'm obsessed with my car. "
8. Laughing all the time is Fiona's biggest character quirk.
"I laugh so much, especially in uncomfortable situations. It's my natural tendency to smile or laugh even in weird situations."
9. Catwoman is her favorite superhero.
10. She cannot go a day without her highlighter and illuminator glow.
"I can't go outside looking flat, so any product that gives a shine."
11. Above all, Fiona was born to help others.
"I like to help out and solve problems"
Want to know who else is inspiring us? Click HERE to read our interview with Danger Force actress Dana Heath.